February 19, 2010

i can do more than exist.

i've lived about thirty different lives. it's left me a connoisseur of city life, an expert in minimum wage jobs, a guru of illegal partying, an old hat at dodging creditors, a sage in customer service, a veritable encyclopedia of the entertainment industry and a fucking dynamo in dive bars. i'm better than average at most tasks but excel at none. my quarter decade of existence is a cornucopia of half forgotten stories, exaggerated memories and a hundred thousand pictures in a tattered box behind a non functional vcr.

winter isn't inspiring to me. february does not instill an artistic longing. snow and cold deter me from moving, speaking or creating. i will, however, scan some old photographs and recall some old times to (gradually) share with you all: the story of me.

No comments: